9-17-2017
"God Cares for Us"
Psalm 121. 1-2; Romans 8. 31


GOD CARES
PSALM 121. 1-2


I.  Introduction:  Is God a ________ God?

II.  Believe question- DOES GOD CARE ABOUT ME?

III.  Believe Idea- I BELIEVE GOD IS INVOLVED IN AND CARES ABOUT MY DAILY               ________

IV.  Bible Says, The WATCHING-OVER GOD IS ________:
A.  But People Often Wonder About This.  Is He Good? 
B.  If God is both great and good, _____ is there so much suffering in the world?  
C.  Does the presence of pain mean God is NOT good?

V.  THE WATCHING-OVER GOD CARES
A.  Examples: ________Wept- Rescued Paul & Silas from the Philippian Jail, by an earthquake.
B.  GOD CARES: the greater ________, over-rides the lesser pain

VI.  THE WATCHING-OVER GOD HAS A ________
A.  The Bible Affirms that God has a plan
B.  We are _____ usually told what the plan is.
C.  Somewhere down the road- we may see

VII.  SO, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT ______, IF I BELIEVE GOD IS INVOLVED IN AND CARES ABOUT MY DAILY LIFE?

A.  If I believe God is good- I don’t have to be ______ of Him
*God is able to make all things work together for good, for those who love Him…even the things I’m ashamed of…and the things that might hurt others…
*If God is good- we can be free from fear and be at peace with God.

B.  If I believe…that He cares about my life, then I can trust that “help is on the way.” 
*I am not in this life all ________.  “My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth.”
*I have a God who comforts me 

C.  #3- If I believe …then I can also trust that he has a _______ for me.
*Things are not all chance.  Things are not just coincidence. Things are not without a purpose.

No comments: