9-10-2017
"The One True God"
2 Corinthians 13.14


THE ONE TRUE GOD
2 COR. 13.14; GENESIS 1.1


I.  I BELIEVE THE GOD OF THE BIBLE IS THE ONE _____ GOD- FATHER, SON, AND HOLY SPIRIT:
A.  The Bible does not defend or explain God’s existence- it is ________
B.  Bible makes it very clear that ____ all gods are the same
** In fact, the Bible claims that there is only One True Living God. 
II.  THE GOD OF THE BIBLE IS A _________ (Father, Son, & Holy Spirit)
A.  In the beginning God …elohim (plural) created
the spirit hovered over
B.  At Jesus’ baptism we see all three together
C.  TRINITY-  Trinity- three different persons…BUT ______ GOD!
III.  WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?  The God of the Bible ______ US.
A.  As the loving and caring Father he protects, disciplines, provides, and ultimately “redeems.”  
B.  As the Son- Jesus sacrifices and _________
C.  As the Comforter- the Holy Spirit guides, teaches, inspires, and transforms
IV.  WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE IF I BELIEVE?
A.  #1- If the God of the Bible is The One True God, it means that I am ____ God, nor are other gods (little g) and idols worthy of my trust.
B.  #2- if the God of the Bible is the One True God, it means I can believe ___ Him.
C.  #3- If the God of the Bible is the One True God, it means I can not only believe-in Him; but I can believe Him.
V.  WHAT SHOULD I DO - If the God of the Bible is the One True God?
**I should choose to _______ Him to be God for me  

No comments: