4-20-2014
1 Corinthians 15. 50-58
"The Victory"


THE VICTORY
1 Corinthians 15. 50-58

I.  “THE STING OF DEATH IS _____, AND THE POWER OF SIN IS THE LAW.” (V. 56)
A.  Sin has its _____________
B.  In America- some may say that people don’t sin anymore…just make poor choices.
C.  Ultimately sin catches up with every person…we ______

II.  _______ HAVE WE LOST?  
________ and failures:
A.  I have lost by making “wrong choices”
B.  Some losses are result of my choices and consequence of my specific sins
C.  Some losses are result of the sin which is part of my world.
D.  Death has robbed me…and you of people we loved.
             
III.  TODAY IS ___________ SUNDAY!  A REMINDER THAT WE CAN HAVE _________!  (3 Goals)  
A.  To give believers _________ so that they can live victoriously.
B.  To ________  us of some of the things we are victorious over.
C.  To encourage some to ________ that you will put your faith and trust in Jesus

No comments: