10-1-2017
"The Bible"
2 Timothy 3. 16-17


THE BIBLE
2 TIMOTHY 3. 16-17

I.  WHAT IS THE _______?
A.  A ________of books
B.  Show how Bible is organized.
C.  The Story- of God’s relationship with  ______.
II.  BIBLE HAS _____ MAIN DIVISIONS: OT & NT
A.  OT Is the story of God’s chosen People (The _______)
B.  NT is the story of God’s New Covenant of faith
III.  THE BIBLE: CAN I _______ IT? (Good question)
A.  Amazingly __________
B.  Abundantly Verified
IV.  CAN I TRUST THE BIBLE FOR ME?
A.  _______ - Because it is _________ …and it “inspires.  
B.  The Bible sometimes may change my life course.
V.  HOW CAN I KNOW GOD’S PLAN/WILL FOR MY LIFE?
A.  The Bible 
B.  As I read it with a _______ heart, the Holy Spirit and the Words of the Bible are at work in my soul
VI.  HOW CAN I GET THE ______  OUT OF THIS AMAZING BOOK:
A.  Not always front to ________
B.  Can also read topically
C.  Read for application:  ask the Question: “What is God Saying to Me?”
D.  Make sure you _______ it

No comments: