3-19-2017
"Dead to Sin, Alive to Christ"
Romans 6:1-23


 “DEAD TO SIN, ALIVE TO CHRIST”
  Romans  6. 1-23

      I.  IT’S A NEW ____________!

A.  Already begun…already happened…but also still _______
B.  We have begun a new SPIRITUAL DAY!
C.  Still a big part of our spiritual day is ____________

II.  PAUL WRITES ABOUT THE ___________ AS THOUGH  IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED:

A.  In some ways it has already happened…New Day has begun
B.  In some ways I am still _________... I still struggle against sin

III.  THUS  I AM STILL REQUIRED TO __________

A.  According to Paul’s instructions there are choices to be made
B.  Yet in a POSITIVE SENSE, Jesus has _______ sin’s power!  I CANchoose righteousness… I ___  choose the God honoring things.
C.  What I should have earned for my previous sinful living- is death.
D.  But what I have received  is __________
      
IV.  Does It Matter How I Live?    IT ABSOLUTELY _________ !

A.  Jesus set me free from any obligation to sin or to death
B.  If I walk with Jesus, and honor my commitments to Him, then I enjoy the “_____ of God.”
C.  Our wealth and blessings are priceless…because they are a gift from our Heavenly Father 
D.  We are far more wealthy – than had we received millions of gold coins.  WE HAVE ______ !   

No comments: