12-4-2016
"A Christmas Question"
Isaiah 9. 6


A CHRISTMAS QUESTION
ISAIAH 9.6

I.  A DOUBLE STATEMENT- UNTO US A CHILD IS BORN, UNTO US A SON IS __________
A.  Jesus was a child- BORN…Jesus was also GIVEN. 
B.  One of those ________ which is beyond the grasp of finite human beings.
II.  TWO WORDS: “UNTO US.” 
A.  Christmas Question: If a child is born UNTO US, what _________ does it make?
B.  Is he born “UNTO US?” Is He given UNTO US?
III.  IT WILL CHANGE MY ______________ 
A.  My future in Jesus’ eternal kingdom is promised
B.  Whoever believes will have everlasting life
IV.  IT ALSO CHANGES MY “_________  ______.” 
A.  I have a living, and powerful relationship with Jesus now…
B.  I can know His presence, and enjoy His counsel
V.  IT WILL ALSO CHANGE MY HEART
A.  It will change my ____________
B.  My desires
C.  My ____________
VI.  IT WILL CHANGE OUR BEHAVIOR
A.  How I treat others
B.  I will strive to be “_____ _____” in things like honesty, and in purity, and in grace- my actions will show my loyalty to Him
VII.  THE CHRISTMAS QUESTION: IF A CHILD IS BORN UNTO US, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?
A.  Christ can be born in us _________ every day.
B.  In other ways, Jesus cannot make the eternal difference in us, UNTIL WE MAKE A COMMITMENT-     

No comments: