9-22-2013
"Why We Need Each Other"
Romans 12. 5


WHY WE NEED EACH OTHER
Rom. 12:5b-So in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belong to all the others.”

1.  I NEED OTHERS TO _______ WITH ME.
A.  Three big reasons why I need you to ______ with me through life
· It is safer
· It is supportive
· It is smarter
B.  Community is God’s answer to: ________________
2.  I NEED OTHERS TO __ WORK__ WITH ME.
A.  Working alone leads to _____________
· Working alone means less gets done
· Working alone means less quality

B.  COMMUNITY is God’s answer to: ______________
3.  I NEED OTHERS TO _______              FOR ME.
A.  To watch my back & protect me
B.  To guard my _________
C.  To give wisdom and guidance
D.  Community is God’s answer to:  DEFEAT

4.  I NEED OTHERS TO _______ AND ______ WITH ME.
A.  There are situations and circumstances no one should have to go through alone
B.  Spiritual community can give amazing strength…
C.  Often in a small group setting you will see a tear slide down someone’s cheek.
· A tear is a sign to “stop and pray”
D.  Community is God’s answer to:  _____________

5.  I NEED OTHERS TO ____WITNESS_____WITH ME.
A.  Great power in GROUP WITNESS
· Much easier to invite people to come join in, share the joy, feel the love…than theological argument
· Pass It Forward Week…buy someone’s lunch

B.  God’s answer to FEAR OF WITNESSING is _______________

No comments: